Win Christmas Dinner
During the months of November and December we are running a competition for you to win your Christmas dinner.
One lucky winner will receive all the ingredients for a three course Christmas dinner including the turkey, ham and all the trimmings for up to 8 people.
To be in with a chance to win purchase your gift vouchers or gift experience now at www.cookinbelfast.co.uk
We have a host of gifts and experiences available to purchase as gifts to use in the restaurants or Cookery School.
Terms and conditions:
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period:
Opening Date and Time – 00.01 GMT 25th September 2016Closing Date and Time – 23.59 GMT 19th December 2016
3. Internet access and a valid email address are also required.
4. To Enter : Visit www.cookinbelfast.co.uk and purchase any gift or experience to be entered into the draw to win.
5. Multiple entries are not permitted
6. Prize: Starter, Turkey, ham and trimmings, Dessert.
7. Prizes are non–transferable, non–refundable and there is no cash alternative.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The winner must be able to come and collect the prize on the 24th december before 12 noon.
10. Winner Selection and Notification: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw and conducted by Promoter.
a. Winners will be selected on: 20th December 2016
b. Prize winner will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of initial contact.
In the event a winner does not respond to communications in the times stipulated the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
12. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
13. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
14. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
16. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a self – addressed envelope Win Your Christmas Winner, 21 James St South, Belfast BT27GA 2 months after the closing date and will be available for 4 weeks.
17. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
19. This Promotion is governed by Northern Ireland Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland courts.
Promoter: James St South, 21 James St South, Belfast BT27GA