19–21 James Street South
Belfast, BT2 7GA
+44 (0)28 9560 0700
Thursdays from 5pm
Friday to Sunday 1pm to late
Monday from 5pm
We look forward to welcoming you.
James St can only accommodate a maximum table of 6 for restaurant dining Friday and Saturday evenings.
Please call us on 028 95 600700 for availability outside of this.
Credit card confirmation is required for all bookings.
From Monday 29th November we are obliged to ask for proof of your Covid status in order for you to join us in the restaurant.
You can get your certificate sorted in just a few minutes by visiting www.nidirect.gov.uk.
To enter the premises, you can provide any of the following:
1. DOMESTIC CERTIFICATE ON PHONE, which we will scan.
2. PAPER DOMESTIC CERTIFICATE, which we will scan and check against photographic ID
3. Proof of a POSITIVE PCR TEST taken in the last 30 – 180 days OR a NEGATIVE PCR TEST from the last 48 hours + photographic ID.
4. Proof of a NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW TEST from the last 48 hours + photographic ID. We can ONLY accept a copy of the email generated when you register your test result. Photos of the test, or the actual test itself cannot be accepted.
5. The card that they give you when you get vaccinated + photographic ID. (We’re still seeking clarity on this as to whether or not this is valid. For now we’ll accept it, as it’s not very clear)
6. Medical exemption form via Covid Certificate Process or from your Doctor + photographic ID
PLEASE! Do try to remember that we do have to comply. Policing your Covid status (with the threat of a fixed penalty fine if we don’t comply) is a new addition to our job descriptions so please be patient with us.
Apologies for any inconvenience and we look forward to welcoming you.
Thank you for signing up!